- Avanti (by du Maurier) KS-20-H - Canada
- Avanti (by du Maurier) KS-25-B - Canada
- Avanti (by du Maurier) L-20-H - Canada
- Avanti (by du Maurier) L-25-H - Canada
- Avanti Light (by du Maurier) KS-20-H - Canada
- Avanti Light (by du Maurier) KS-25-B - Canada
Avanti is a slim cigarette which carries du Maurier’s name and logo, and produced by Imperial Brands, Ltd. (a subsidiary of Imperial Tobacco) in king size (85 mm) and 100mm formats. The brand was introduced circa 1985 in full flavour and lights, and has so far only undergone one change in design; in 2007, when the words ”light,” ”mild,” and its varients were banned from Canadian cigarette packages, the brand was repackaged in dark red (for the Full Flavour, which was renamed Special) and gold (for the Light, renamed Elite).
In 2008, Imperial Tobacco ceased their Canadian manufacturing activities; today, all of their brands (including Avanti) are made in Mexico and shipped to Canada for sale.
Go back to Brand du Maurier