- TU-134 ('TU-134' from above) KS-20-H - Russia
- TU-134 ('TU-134' from below) (Offered By Aeroflot) (T) KS-20-H - Russia
- TU-134 ('TU-134' from below) (Offered By Aeroflot) (T) KS-20-S - Bulgaria
- TU-134 ('TU-134' from below) KS-20-H - Russia and Bulgaria
- TU-134 ('TU-134' from below) KS-20-S - Russia and Bulgaria
Bulgartabac manufactured Tu-134 in the 1970s by virtue of an intergovernmental agreement. In 1993 the right to registration of the Tu-134 trademark was received by Russian company Royal Flesh, which later transferred it to First Financial of Switzerland. Later First Financial signed a licensing agreement with International Tobacco Corporation, which started producing the cigarettes.
TU-134 cigarettes are popular on the traditional markets of Bulgartabac, king size (85 mm), 20 cigarettes in a pack, hard and soft pack.
Dear visitors of the site if you have more information about this brand, please insert this info.
Thank you for your assistance.