- Peace (Filter) KS-20-H (blue) - Japan
- Peace (Lights) KS-20-H (white and blue) - Japan
- Peace (Lights) KS-20-S (white and blue) - Japan
- Peace (Medium) KS-20-H (blue and white design 1) - Japan(new design)
- Peace (Medium) KS-20-H (blue and white design 2) - Japan(old design)
- Peace (Super Lights) KS-20-H (white and blue design 1) - Japan(new design)
- Peace (Super Lights) KS-20-H (white and blue design 2) - Japan(old design)
- Peace KS-20-S (yellow) - Japan
- Peace S-10-S (blue) - Japan
- Peace S-50-Can (blue) - Japan
- Peace (Aroma Menthol) KS-20-H (white and green design) - Japan
- Peace SMOOTH AROMA
Peace cigarettes are produced in Japan, king size (85 mm), soft or hard pack or steel can, 10 or 20 or 50 cigarettes in a pack. They are very short and very strong.
Dear visitors of the site if you have more information about this brand, please edit this info. Thank you for the assistance.
Yellow Peace Filters contain 21mg of tar and 1.9mg of nicotine. The smoke has a thick texture one usually finds in non-filter American cigarettes. Duty-free, Peace cigarettes have a cost of 2000¥ per carton, which translates to about $22.34.
Unsatisfied international demand for Japanese cigarettes
A phenomenon associated with tobacco brands such as Peace (and the closely related BrandHope), which are marketed by JT exclusively in Japan and Taiwan, is their inaccessibility for tobacco smokers in other parts of the world. There are presently no English-language based online retailers offering overseas shipping of Peace cigarettes, despite the presence of a niche prospective global market.
1. Japan Tobacco Inc., maker of Peace and Hope Cigarettes