- Akhtamar (American Blend) KS-20-H (horizontal 'American Blend') - Armenia
- Akhtamar (American Blend) KS-20-H (vertical 'American Blend') - Armenia
- Akhtamar (American Blend) L-20-H (vertical 'American Blend') - Armenia
- Akhtamar (Luxury Lights) KS-10-H - Armenia
- Akhtamar (Luxury Lights) KS-20-H - Armenia
- Akhtamar (Smooth Flavour) KS-20-H - Sweden and Armenia
- Akhtamar (Smooth Flavour) KS-20-S - Sweden and Armenia
- Akhtamar KS-20-H - Sweden and Armenia
- Akhtamar KS-20-S - Sweden and Armenia
Akhtamar cigarettes are produced in Armenia and Sweden , king size (85 mm) or long (100 mm), soft or hard pack, 20 cigarettes in a pack.
Dear visitors of the site if you have more information about this brand, please edit this info. Thank you for the assistance.
There were also Yerevan cigarettes with a black filter that were called Akhtamar. Tobacco has been cultivated in Armenia since the 17th century, but cigarette production began in 1938 when a fermentation plant and a workshop for producing papirosy Russian cigarettes with a cardboard mouthpiece started operating. In 1946, they were merged with the Armtabak company, which had 99% of the Armenian market and supplied cigarettes to the entire USSR.
After the collapse of the USSR, Armtabak completely lost its market and imported cigarettes filled its place.
The factory still produces those very same Akhtamar cigarettes with the black filter. The name comes from an Armenian legend. Cigarettes A